Industrial container workspace
Durable workspace built out of an EX reefer with plenty of natural light and easy-clean surfaces.
Our international customer contacted us and asked for a durable, heat-insulated workspace solution. As the base of the project, we chose a 20′ HC EX reefer i.e. a used reefer container with its cooling machinery replaced by a sandwich element. The definite perks of this container model are that the container has effective heat insulation throughout and easy-to-wash aluminum and stainless steel surfaces.
Together with the customer, we designed the perfect set of container modifications to resolve their needs. After the plan was mutually approved for production, the container was fitted with a window, an access door, air ventilation, electricity and heating. The container was also painted to fit the customer’s brand color. This ready-to-use container unit was delivered to our customer in Sweden.
Whether acquiring a container space is the goal of your project, or containers are just one step in your supply chain, you’ll benefit from working with us as your one-stop logistics partner. Send us an offer request and let’s create a solution for your needs.
- Basic info
- Used 20′ HC EX-reefer i.e. a reefer container without its cooling machinery
- Effective 40-80mm urethane insulation all over
- Aluminum/stainless steel surfaces and drainage holes in the corners
- Painted with a RAL color chosen by the customer
- 2pcs D80 air vents
- 1500x1200mm double-paned window with PVC frame
- Heat-insulated access door 120x215mm with ASSA locking
- Appliance inlet 16A/400V 5 pin
- Wires inside electrical conduit pipes
- 1pcs LED + power switch
- 1pcs switchboard
- 1pcs double socket under the switchboard, IP 44
- 1pcs ENSTO BETA BT 1500W heater
- Installations according to Swedish regulations